[ the bayou ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ the bayou ]

Post  pine. on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:59 am

one x one with arrow and i.
if you post we'll eat you cx
this will probably be around pg/pg-13, but nothing mature is gonna happen here.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

[victoria stone ]

Post  pine. on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:28 am

Last edited by pine. on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

[ klaus mikaelson ]

Post  arrow, on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:27 pm

arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

well i tried.

Post  pine. on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:51 pm

werewolves weren't allowed in new orleans anymore, it was as simple as that. they'd been banished to the outskirts, the bayou, anyplace but the actual city. it was an issue, that is for sure. especially considering there was something in the city and victoria stone really needed. so she was sneaking around new orleans to try and get it back. of course, the witches didn't particularly mind werewolves in the city, it was the vampires that did. the witches hated the vampires just about as much as the wolves did, so it was a somewhat strong alliance between the two. but they didn't really outnumber the bloodsuckers in the city. so for now she just had to hope no one noticed her being there. and that she could get out without, you know, dying. so here she was, about to sneak into the famous hybrid's (klaus mikaelson) house. she just prayed he wouldn't be home. klaus had stolen something very valuable from her, a necklace. it wasn't any ordinary necklace, though. the stone that hung from the chain was a moonstone. apparently klaus needed it for something, but it was special to both her and the werewolf species in general. so as she snuck around, she came across klaus' room, where he was snoring away on his bed. thank goodness, maybe she could sneak out without causing any trouble. she saw the necklace lying on the desk in his room, and she quickly reached out and picked it up, leaving the room quickly. she headed back downstairs, where.. well that's when things went downhill. she tripped on the last step, stumbling into something that crashed to the floor as loud as it possibly could. uh oh.

Last edited by pine. on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

all i can do for now...

Post  arrow, on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:14 am

ruling over an entire city was more work than klaus, an original hybrid, had ever anticipated. it was all work and hardly any play with reckless vampires running wild and witched and werewolves constantly trying everything they can to defy every rule put into place for the city of new orleans to run smoothly. there was no stopping the strict king from coming home worn to the brim and ready to sleep off a century or two. so that's exactly what he did, or close to it. tonight after finally getting home from his duties, the original collapsed on his bed and began to catch up on some much needed, yet not necessary sleep.

he'd been prepared to sleep clean through the night and to the next day until little shuffles and odd smells caught the sleeping hybrid's attention. even within his dreamland he could sense a presence which caused him to stir with slight irritation. klaus was left dreamless but still sound asleep, that is until a loud crash erupted from downstairs and jarred him out of his peaceful sleep. in an instant he was downstairs, scoping out the scene before him. there in his living room lay a clumsy werewolf and a shattered lamp along with... his moonstone he'd discarded from the mutts just a few days ago.

"how cute, the mutt's got a death wish." he growled out bitterly, clearly unhappy with being awoken so early into his precious sleeping time. not only that but the sheer fact that direct orders had disobeyed to steal back a very needed piece of jewelry which appeared even more irksome. "hand over the moonstone and pick up your mess then maybe you'll live, try to run or reply with some stupid remark and i'll kill you as painfully as you can imagine." klaus offered in a low tone, icy blue eyes staring the mutt down.
arrow,
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

here. x.x

Post  pine. on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:17 am

vic turned around as she got to her feet, blood staining her palms from the broken glass. she still gripped the moonstone necklace tightly in one hand, shaking her head as the Original asked for it back. it was that or death. "i think we both know i'm not giving it back to you." she smirked slightly, masking the slight fear she felt. he could, and probably would, kill her for this. she could run, but he was infinitely faster than her. it would be of no use to her to flee. so she stood her ground, backing up slightly, sizing him up. he seemed like a normal enough man, but she knew better. part vampire part werewolf, he was a deadly killing machine. 'why do you need it so badly?" she was trying to stall. she didn't want to die, no, but she couldn't hand the moonstone back to him.

she took a few more steps back, eyes darting between klaus and the door. she could try to run, but she knew it would be stupid and ultimately end in extreme pain. klaus was known for being a violent hot head, using violence and pain as a method to get his way and to get answers. she wasn't sure what to say, she was trying to be somewhat cautious around the clearly irritated hybrid, knowing he could kill her in a second. she took a shaky breath, staring at her bloodied but slowly healing hands. it would take a while to heal, she didn't have vampire speed healing.

she gripped the necklace in her hands, shakily putting it back around her neck. he would just break it away again, surely, right? she sighed, turning her gaze back to him. "what are you waiting for?" she would die for the moonstone, because she was too far in to turn back now. dark eyes glittered slightly, shaking her head. "i... we, we need the stone. you don't understand." she muttered, cheeks flushing red.
pine.
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Re: [ the bayou ]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum