House of Boys

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: House of Boys

Post  CharlotteV on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:34 am

Sterling rolls his eyes, propping the bathroom door open and barely sparing Nic a glance as he wraps his hand around the boys wrist, tugging him forward and into the bathroom. "What's wrong, Nic?" he asked softly. "Get yourself all hot and bothered?"

He trapped the kid up against the counter, one hand on either side of him, arched an eyebrow as he leaned in close. "Whatcha want, huh? Want me on my knees? Want my hands on you?" Because even if Nicoli asked if he needed help, they both knew what the boy really wanted. "Thought you were gunna sleep?"
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Ryder

Post  Gentlemiss on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:01 am

There's a cold marble counter pressed against his back and he's boxed in on either side by Sterling's arms, but Nicoli really doesn't want to be anywhere else. Even if this is just Sterling teasing, pulling another stunt like last night at the bar, it's more than enough for him to shamelessly get off on later on if the bartender won't take care of it for him. "Fuck off Sterling," but there's no bite behind the bark, Nic's eyes trained on the tattoo on Sterling's chest rather than his face.

They always wanted this, Nic to tell them what he really wanted, how much he wanted it. Difference being with Sterling he actually did want it, and thinking about clients just turned him off. That doesn't mean he doesn't slip easily back into worker mode, hands gripping the counter behind him, lifting him up so he's sitting on it while his legs wrap round Sterling's waist, pulling them closer, or trying to. "Or on second thought, how about we take a little shower together and you can fuck me?"

Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Sterling smiles, lets Nicoli pull him closer, noses along the boys jawline and presses a kiss into the skin behind his ear. They did this more than they should, probably. Pulled at each other until one of them finally gave in. It was such a hard game to play when you first wake up, though.

"Because we're both already clean?" he offers as a reason, but the truth was going at it in the shower was easier than anywhere else. Less clean up, at least. He shakes his head a little, but steps out of Nic's grasp and pulls him down off the counter.

The water's on in an instant, waterfall showerhead spraying down on the dark tile, and he shakes his head a little as he pulls Nic in with him. "Why do I let you talk me into these things?"

CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Nicoli smirks, officially deciding that from now on he was most definitely going to be seducing him in the mornings. He seemed too tired to care that there wasn't much of a fight, that Nic got what he wanted way easier than usual, and he was loving it. Not that he didn't enjoy the games they usually played when he wanted something, but he could get used to a little bit of this now and then.

He follows all too willingly into the shower, a delighted shudder running through him as his body started to adjust to the warm water. "Probably because you love me." Nic answers absentmindedly, turning his face up and letting it soak his hair, and he runs his fingers through it once or twice to avoid it falling into his eyes. Then he's crowding into Sterling's space, one hand going to his chest and snaking its way down, the other to the back of his neck so he can pull him down enough to abuse his neck. Nic doesn't leave marks, of course.

Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Sterling shakes his head a little bit, but he can't really argue. Maybe he wasn't in love with Nic, but he certainly loved the kid. If he didn't they'd never be here, because Sterling might be a huge slut, but his room? His life? That was personal. That was just for him.

And apparently Nicoli.

The no kissing rule is the hardest, mostly because Sterling loves kissing. Probably more than fucking, honestly. When he was at work (real work, not just the bar), he got in too much trouble for lounging around with the guys and making out.

But not Nic. No one got to kiss Nic. Not even Sterling. So he lets his head fall back, enjoys the feeling of lips on his skin. Never enough to leave marks, of course, but it was still good.
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Nic, ever since they time he got bitched at for leaving a mark on some expensive business suit type, doesn't leave marks unless he's told he can do otherwise. It was similar to how they would have been told not to leave marks on him, providing they could actually get one on his stubborn, unbruising skin. That didn't mean he didn't feel them days afterwards, they just weren't visible. Which was probably just a plus in his job.

After a bit he finds himself whining softly, because Sterling is being selfish and isn't doing anything at all. His fingers fist in dark hair and he gives a little tug, pulling him back from whatever reality he's gotten lost in, before detaching himself and moving away until his back is pressed against a slightly chilly shower wall. He didn't say anything, he didn't really have to, because Sterling knew exactly what Nic wanted. The same thing he always wanted.
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Sterling shakes his head a little, smile on his face, but Nicoli gets what he wants, pulls the man back into the present. He crosses the shower in a couple of steps, hands falling to the boys hips.

It's slow, sloppy, lazy rolls of his hips, fingers digging into Nic's ass so he can hold him up, skin pressed together in a slide of sweat and water. He pampers Nicoli's neck with kisses, covers his shoulders, because he can't do much more than that.

If he was tired before, he's exhausted as the water washes it all away.
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:46 am

There isn't really any difference between Sterling and his copious amount of clients, but for some reason it always felt like he couldn't get enough of him. Nic would never and had never admitted it out loud, of course, but he was a little bit addicted to him, and he's sure Sterling knew it too or he doesn't think he would have been allowed to stick around this long.

Nic hasn't taken his hands off of the bartender since he set him back down, arms wrapped round his neck because he's not quite sure he can stand by himself yet. It's mostly fine, because now they're actually doing something, washing away the remainder of whatever just happened, but it isn't like the whole floor wouldn't know already if soundproof doors weren't a thing.

Eventually they do have to get out, much to Nic's dismay, and he lets go of Sterling in favor of finding a towel. He doesn't bother much with clothes, stealing a pair of his boxers even if they're a bit roomy, and then making for the bed right away. It's probably hardly afternoon, but he could use a nap, or at least a bit of relaxing while Sterling got up to whatever it is Sterling does.
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:57 am

Sterling shakes his head a little when he walks back into his room to see Nic back in bed, but it's really nothing new. The kid was all sex or sleep. Sometimes food. Depended. Sterling, on the other hand, was now wide awake, damn it.

He grabs a pair of sweatpant to jerk on, followed by his glasses, runs his hands through Nic's hair as he passes before going to sit down in front of his computer. The light hurts his eyes when he first opens it, but he rubs it away and ignores it, clicking through his coursework to see if anything's due.
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:09 am

Nicoli refrains from nuzzling against the hand that passes through his hair, because he would just be teased probably. He does shuffle around until he's facing the direction the computer is in though, because even if he's too far away to properly touch, Sterling is the round of amount of aesthetically pleasing that just watching him could turn the straightest of straight guys on.

"You should wear the glasses more often," he says through a yawn, hiding his face in a pillow until it's over even though Sterling was focused on his computer. "They make you look like, nerd-sexy, which really shouldn't even be a thing but apparently you've got it down pat." Anything looked good on Sterling though, enough to make even Nic jealous considering his best look was naked.
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:03 pm

Sterling rolls his eyes and ignores the question, making himself comfortable before folding his arms behind his head and staring up at the ceiling. Sundays were usually stay in bed days -- the one day they all had off work. Sometimes they went out on Mondays because they got off early, Tuesday was poorboy night, Wednesday they had off, then Thursday through the weekend was pretty hard.

"What do you want to do today?" he asks finally. "Watch a movie? Stay in bed all day?"

Last edited by CharlotteV on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Nicoli rolls his eyes as Sterling repeats out loud what he had just been thinking a moment ago, and snorts like he finds it funny. They both clearly know it's not though, Sterling could really pull anything off. It made Nic insanely jealous sometimes, but he got over it. Now he's too busy trying to figure out what Sterling is doing online, but that's a lost cause. He doesn't know why he can't respect Sterling's, and everyone elses, privacy but he wants in on everyones personal life. Actually, on second thought, he mostly wanted to be everyones socal life.

Sterling comes back over to the bed and drops down next to him, and Nic has never looked so pleased. "Miss me already?" He teases, but keeps his hands to himself for now, having to physically restrain from doing so but that's okay. "I mean, I know I'm great and all but.." There was no but. Nic liked Sterling over here just as much as he liked actual cake.
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Sterling rolls his eyes and ignores the question, making himself comfortable before folding his arms behind his head and staring up at the ceiling. Sundays were usually stay in bed days -- the one day they all had off work. Sometimes they went out on Mondays because they got off early, Tuesday was poorboy night, Wednesday they had off, then Thursday through the weekend was pretty hard.

"What do you want to do today?" he asks finally. "Watch a movie? Stay in bed all day?"
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:27 am

Nicoli finally relents, because they're a really sexy guy in his bed (or he's in the bed of a really sexy guy) and he wasn't just going to lay there and look at him. As he gets closer he makes a humming noise, like he's thinking about his question, but Nic already knows exactly what he would like to do all day if Sterling's advanced age would have allowed him to have that sort of stamina.

"Whatever you wanna do?" He says, like one of those girlfriends that says she'll eat anything for dinner and then complains about every single possible option. Yeah, describing Nic as one of those wasn't that far off. Annoying? Check. Clingy? Absolutely. A little bit jealous? As much as he hates to admit it...
Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:39 am

Sterling gives Nic a look because he knows better. Regardless of what the kid said, there was never something he didn't want to somewhat be in control of. He said stuff nonchalantly like that, like he wouldn't complain all day if he wasn't entertained.

"I need to go into the city later," he muses, which was always an odd adventure for any of them. Living in the penthouse gave them access to everything they could ever want or need...and half the time, if they wanted stuff, they just ordered it online. Even when they did go out it was hardly passed the District. "Wanna come?"
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:51 am

Nic groans, because ugh, the city? "Not really." He answers honestly, and now he has one leg over Sterling's, and his head resting on his shoulder. The penthouse had fucking fantastic beds, it was like sleeping on clouds, but Nic apparently preferred flower patterned boys. Nic preferred anything that had to do with Sterling. Surprisingly he was actually rather open about it, because he knew his feelings didn't go beyond I like how you fuck me and occasionally we cuddle.

He didn't want to go into the city for a variety of reasons. One, he absolutely hated leaving Hale's. If he could avoid it, he did, and that's why they could probably build a duplicate of Hale's using just Amazon boxes. Two, that would mean having to put clothes on and leave, which meant he was going to be around Sterling and not be able to do anything to him. And lastly, three, he hated when they ran into anyone Sterling was fucking, because suddenly he became the most unimportant piece of dirt in the world. "But I don't have anything better to do. You have to take me out to dinner too, though."

Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Sterling snorts and raises his arms for a moment so that Nic can make himself more comfortable, sitting one back down on the boys hip while the other goes behind his head to prop himself up. He can't blame him though. There really wasn't a reason to leave on a normal day.

And going out could get awkward. They almost always ran into someone they were fucking and it never went well. Well, at least if they were clients. Sterling had actual flings, and he didn't mind seeing them in public. He laughs a little at Nic's requirements. "Ugh, high maintenance," he complains. "Fine. We'll go wherever you want."

Last edited by CharlotteV on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Nic smiles and sighs happily, using Sterling's chest as a pillow and letting his eyes fall shut again. He's pretty positive he could fall back to sleep like this, but at the same time he didn't want to wake up later and have the man be gone already, or worse miss eating out. "I want to go to that Italian place." The expensive Italian place, that he could probably afford himself if he didn't spend all his paycheck buying Sterling's videos online to jerk off to (he's kidding, he only did that once and then decided that having the real thing would be so much better).

"And I want a massage when we get back home, walking around in heels all day hurts my back." But now he's just being annoying, playing his part of annoying girlfriend. There's a few moments of silence that pass and he's more than happy to just enjoy it, because he didn't really want to get up right now anways. Though he could always go for... "Do you think we could do it once more before we leave? If you're not up to it I can always go bother Aaron next door, but I figured I'd ask you first." Nic smirks, keeping his face angled downwards so Sterling wouldn't see it.

Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Sterling rolls his eyes because, like Nic himself, the kid of course was an expensive date. He doesn't mind though, he actually really likes that italian place. Particularly the lasagna, which was seven layers of pure deliciousness that his employers could not know he indulged in."We're going to have to dress nice then."

He flicks the kids nose when he mentions fucking Aaron, shakes his head a little bit and sighs. "You're insatiable, Nic." But...truth is Sterling was always up for sex. He could go again, no problem. So he moves enough to pull Nic up a little, tilt his chin and attach his mouth to whatever skin he can reach. "One more. Then we gotta go."
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Nic rolls his eyes, faking offense at what Sterling says. "Are you trying to imply I don't dress nicely?" Or was he trying to imply that the majority of the time, Nic didn't dress at all? Either way he couldn't be offended, because both would be true. It wasn't like Nic didn't have fancy clothes... he just only had like, one outfit and he was getting sick of wearing it. And he hated wearing clothes, let alone dressing nice.

He gets his nose flicked and he licks Sterling's hand, clearly less than bothered with it. The comment about him being insatiable was entirely true as well, so no harm done there. He was all too used to having someone around constantly that wanted to fuck him, whether he was really feeling it or not, because that was sort of his job. Then he's being moved and offered one more, and he doesn't hesitate much before throwing his leg over Sterling all the way and straddling him. "Look at how good of a girlfriend I am, I'll even do the work myself." Nic teases, rocking back and forth a bit, palms flat on his chest. He had a feeling he was going to be convincing Sterling later that having sex in an Italian restaurant bathroom was so classy.

Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:57 pm

"Oh, well, by all means," Sterling folds both of his arms behind his head, grins up at Nicoli. "Go ahead. Do all the work. Make it good."

But they both know it won't last that long. Nic hated when he was selfish, even for just a minute, because the boy was way too much of an attention whore. Not that it mattered, Sterling kind of had a hard time keeping his hands off the boy. Besides, even with Nic on top, he has just enough room to push up on his elbows and get his mouth on the boys torso.

Which means dragging kisses up his sides, licking up his torso, hands on his hips to force him down when he grinds up. He loved it. Every minute of it.
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:14 am

Nic pouted a little, because Sterling was actually going to make him do everything? In the back of his mind he knew how unrealistic that was, but presently he thought he was being serious. Up until they're both naked again and Nic has his knees up, one hand on Sterling's chest and the other on the bed behind him, and suddenly there's hands and lips all over him and really, he loves Sterling's self-control (or lack thereof) right now.

They're finished after a while and Nic has collapsed on top of Sterling, totally not willingly or anything. But eventually he groans and unhappily rolls off of the man, searching for too easily found clothes under the covers. His throat feels a little sore from all the noises Sterling managed to steal from him. "Ready to go into stupid town now?" Nic asks after clearing his throat, simultaneously curling up again under the covers and up to Sterling.

Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Sterling snorts out a laugh. "If you ever let me move." But even as he says it, his arm is going around Nic's shoulders, holding him close before pressing a kiss into his hair. He let's himself indulge for a moment then sighs. "Alright. Come on. If we waist anymore time everything will be closed by the time we get there."

Maybe that was another reason why they hated going into the city. Their district ran all night, sometimes not even shutting down until the sun was literally rising. Everywhere else they had to go during the daytime. Gross.

He sneaks a pinch of Nic's ass before getting up, pulling clothes out of his closet.
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gentlemiss on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:21 pm

outfit

Nic huffed and batted at Sterling as he got up, in response to him leaving and the pinch respectively, but but he followed him soon thereafter. He tugged on briefs and weakly punched Sterling in the arm on his way out the door, heading towards his room to get changed. The majority of the guys that actually saw him walking down the hallway almost naked just ignored him, because it's Nic.

Fortunately for Sterling, Nic does not take as long as a girlfriend would to get dressed, and is back out of his room in less than ten, tugging on combat boots and trying to tame his hair (the latter of which is a fail, it still falls to the side and covers half of his face part of the time). He isn't sure if Sterling wanted him to go back to his room when he was ready or meet him downstairs, so taking his pick he heads towards the steps.

Gentlemiss
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CharlotteV on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Sterling ends up in his only pair of skinny jeans, some nice black shoes, and a crimson button down that he rolls up to his eblows. He considers putting them back down for a moment, cover up what he can of his tattoos, but it's not like his hands aren't covered so...why bother. A wet brush through his hair fixes that issue, and then some spray to not smell like sex and sweat and he's done.

He swipes his wallet off his desk, followed by the name of the book he has to go get, then hesitates in his doorway to make sure he didn't forget anything before he locks up and meets Nicoli on the steps.

Despite the kids distaste for clothing, he looks really good when he puts himself together. and Sterling can't help but smile as he starts down the stairs. "Bet you're already ready to take it off, huh?"
CharlotteV
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top