☄ survival☄ forms and discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

☄ survival☄ forms and discussion

Post  m o s h on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:59 am

╒════════════════════════════╕
The pain focus of the wolf is to survive.
The main focus of a pack, is to work together.
The main focus of mates, is to show love.
The main focus of an alpha is to lead.
The main focus of an omega is to please.
All these things make up a pack.
Just like the pack we have here.
╘════════════════════════════╛
for this role play ; here
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✦ Velleus ; Alpha Male

Post  m o s h on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:59 am

Male Four Alpha Sibling to Vellesa

Velleus is a complex male. He has many different sides to him, as he can never seem to decide which to act upon. One moment, Velleus can be a kind, friendly and welcoming male. The next, he can become strict, harsh and cold. What causes his moods? Well, that can only be pinned on his thoughts. Thoughts that he never dares to share with another; except for his sister, Vellesa. Vellesa and Velleus are very close indeed, being very protective of another. Velleus would do whatever he could to protect her, but also protect the pack. If grown close to Velleus, he may grow to trust and accept the fact you are a part of him, thereby, he will share his forbidden secrets.

Velleus' figure is covered in a mixed hued pelt. Soft whites and grays cover his frame, ones in which seem to of been carefully woven in with steady hands. His body is toned, well muscled and slim. His height is that of a normal wolf, as well as his weight. His optics burn with a fiery green, seeming to resemble the jade-colored grass he walks upon.

Mate. The word to Velleus is something he barely considers. He seems to be far too worried about his pack and sister to focus on such things. He knows a mate and pups would be good for him and his health, but his mind keeps on telling him no.

Last edited by m o s h on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

✦ Vellesa ; Hunter

Post  m o s h on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:00 am

Female Four   Hunter   Sibling to Velleus

Vellesa here is nothing but a stubborn female. Once her mind is set onto something, the chances are very slim in changing such. To others whom she is not so familiar with; she can be seen as reserved, rude, and snappy. Not all of such is false; for simple things set off this spit-fire of a female. One insult to be heard by her ears can lead her into an attack, even if it was not directed towards her. She is though, kind and caring to those she loves. She can be quite goofy and silly around her close, close friends, but besides that, you'll only see her smile and laugh politely. She doesn't pay much attention to the rankings lower to her, finding the lower classes equal in all ways. Though, she is wise enough to respect her higher class ranking, not wishing to be put in her place.

Vellesa's pelt resembles much of her brother's, Velleus. She is coated with the same colors, the soft grays, whites, and few blacks. Though she lacks as much muscle as him; she makes up for it in her agility and speed. With her toned, slimmed figure, she can easily keep up a fast pace for a long while- something usual in hunts and scouting. Her optics, unlike her brothers, are a mixture between pale green, and dusty brown. Usually, the light is what makes her eye colors true.

Vellesa is like her brother with love interests, seeing it fairly at the bottom of her list of needs. Though, she will admit to having caught herself day dreaming about such fantasy, but they are just that to her. Dreams. Not reality. After all, everyone can dream a little something once and awhile, right?

Last edited by m o s h on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

aurora and chance

Post  fawnie on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:41 am

Name;; Aurora
Age;; 3 years
Gender;; Female
Breed;; wolf
Height;; 24 inches tall, smaller than average.
Weight;;  90 pounds
Eye color;; Warm amber; honey.
Siblings ;; Many, whom she never knew.
Rank;; Healer
Crush ;; Open
Mate;; Win her heart. <3
Pups;; None at the moment. Hopefully one day.

Aurora. Yeah, like the lights. They're just wonderful, aren't they? I used to look up at them when I was a pup and imagine what my life would be like when I grew up. I grew up in Alaska, along with my 8 brothers and sisters. I'm sure you know how litters go, and I'm sure you know that in every litter, there's a runt. Well, you're looking at the runt of that particular litter. I didn't get as big as my brothers and sisters like I was supposed to. I did not have much of an attitude to make up for my size, either. I was too 'fragile' ... my personality was 'too soft.' Before I was a year, a terrible storm blew through the East. It was tough on my mother and siblings, and unfortunately it took their lives. I do not know how I survived. I am a small, weakling. I still ask the stars how on Earth  am I here. After the loss of my family, I began traveling. And as I grew up alone, I learned how to take care of myself. I survived mainly on berries and small mammals, but it got me through. I also learned a thing or two about herbs, since I ate a majority of them. I learned how each different type of plant functions and helps you, and also which ones leave you with an achy belly. Eventually I was taken in by the Pack, and honestly I don't know why; I keep to myself. Healing is what I do best, and I do enjoy it, despite the frank grunts for 'thank-yous'. Nonetheless, it beats life alone any day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chance, that's what they call me. I'm pretty outgoing, and I love to have a good time. Don't get me wrong, pack stuff is way important. I consider myself to be very loyal, and I know when it is time to be serious. I may bring jokes around, but when it comes to the pack's safety and laws, jokes aren't so funny. Loyalty goes hand in hand with my stubbornness, pretty logical right? I will do whatever it takes to do whatever my Pack needs of me, and I believe the whole Pack pretty much feels exactly the same. I grew up in the pack, and I've been through some tough battles, but I have never been old enough to be of any help. Now I'm trained and ready to be on the defensive, or offensive, side as Lead Fighter, and I've been waiting my whole life for a chance to prove my worth. But more about me, if you're interested, I've never had a mate. I just haven't found that fea that can be goofy with me, because sometimes it's just so nice to relax. I do want a family one day, and I know I'd have the coolest pups around. Anyways, that's pretty much me in a nut-shell. Adventurous, Stubborn, Loyal, Brave, Goofy, you name it.

Name;; Chance
Age;; 4 years
Gender;; Male
Rank;; Lead Fighter
Breed;; Wolf
Height;; Stands at 3 feet tall, a bit taller than the average wolf.
Weight;; 130 pounds
Eye color;; Vivid gold
Siblings ;; He does not know
Crush ;; None at the moment. ;3
Mate;; Win his heart
Pups;; None at the moment. Hopefully one day.

Last edited by dapple. on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
fawnie
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Re: ☄ survival☄ forms and discussion

Post  m o s h on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:48 am

@dapple.
Both of your lovely characters are accepted! ^-^
m o s h
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Arvel & Magenta

Post  Rotten on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:40 am

Fakery Tale wrote:The space between today and yesterday,
Is a bit of a lonely place
But a somewhat kind and gentle one as well
I want to go there

You appear countless times,
Crying as you say "farewell"

If it all became a lie, that would be just fine
That goodbye you said while having to shed those tears
Don't cry with that ashamed face
I want to forget it all and go back, I beg of you...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Arvel
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Arvel
Nicknames: Whatever
Known As: The Oblivious Detective

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
Arvel is the trusty beta of the pack and many wonder why at first when they meet him. He's this somewhat goofy and extremely oblivious guy. Often known for being clueless and far too carefree. But that's his first appearance. You soon realize that this wolf may be oblivious but he's also very aware at the same time, a strange combination. He unconsciously focuses on details and can tell you just about everything that has to do with the situation or scene. If a wolf was killed he could tell you where the wolf approached by how the grass looks even if there are no obvious pawsteps. He knows when a wolf lies, he can point out everything in a situation, has amazing senses, and when it comes to the alpha, he will carry out his orders with utmost loyalty. Arvel basically can tell you everything, but his obliviousness makes him not understand or emphasize with the situation. He will never understand why a wolf lies, but he knows when and may just randomly point it out in confusion. He sometimes doesn't understand when a situation gets serious, but his talents make him a useful wolf despite it all. Also, Arvel is a very kind wolf. He may have problems in emphasizing with others and situations, but he treats and acts in ways that he would want to be treated or see someone else act as they do. So he's very kind and gentle, always willing to go out of his way to help someone. His sweetness makes him quite beloved.

Arvel is still a bit knew to the pack, so he tries very hard to fit in even though he hasn't known the others as long as they have each other. So sometimes he can feel lonely or wish he was better connected with the others. Due to an injury from his history, Arvel walks with a limp on his front left side and tends to talk either very fast or slow, never in between. He doesn't like to talk about it or his past in general and will just say that he merely got in an unfortunate accident that took the life of one of his brothers and somewhat crippled him. Because of this, Arvel can't really hunt. Oh but he can fight alright. He doesn't say it, but he likes to pretend that the alpha is his deceased brother. Arvel often has to go to the healers to make sure his spine is doing okay, as the left part of the  upper spine is damaged along with the left shoulder blade and the poor boy has possible cracked ribs that the healers have to make sure is giving no indication to an unpleasant future.

When it comes to love...well, he's completely oblivious. Someone is going to have to spell it out to him. He may develop feelings for someone, but his oblivious nature will make him not realize that love is what increases his heartbeat each time he is near that special someone.

(watch out, developed character down below)

Magenta wrote:I can't...
Take this...
I can't...
Love anyone...

"I can't help you fight for any time but now."
That's what the freshly drawn death is saying
Now
Spin 'round, spin 'round
We just need to go back
The world's all you
I'm still gone.

"I'll help you fight at the very end,"
So says
The real Me who suddenly dropped dead...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Magenta
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Name: Magenta
Nicknames: None that she likes
Known As: The Selfish Hare

♥The Taste Is Bitter ♥

Can You Repeat That?
Magenta is a bit of a puzzle. She's a girl with a personality that contradicts itself. She tends to detest social interactions and avoids them by hanging out in isolated areas. Her social awkwardness mainly comes from a strong/semi-rude shyness and timid nature she owns. She can't look others in the eye and she stammers and flinches often. It's easy to scare her and give her mini heart attacks too. Due to her shyness she can be very awkward and aloof, often wearing a dull expression. She's not one to often show emotions on her face besides frowns, looks of surprise, glares, and timidness.

Yet despite all of this, Magenta is, surprisingly, socially intelligent and aware/observant. When she needs to get involved she knows what to say, always, and thus is amazing at convincing others or getting her point across. Her social intelligence has saved her many times in various ways. And even though she's shy and timid, Magenta is a force of nature who rarely ever compromises, which often causes her friends to have to save her butt. She's stubborn and hates budging from anything she's decided on. Magenta tends to have a laid-back/lax attitude despite her rigid expressions and beliefs, so she's known for going along with the flow a lot of the times. She can be very neglectful by avoiding things and others that she doesn't want to deal with. This is most likely because of her timid and selfish nature. Yes, Magenta is surprisingly very selfish and self-centered to the point that it could be suggested that she suffers from an ego complex. This is due to a strong independence she develop to protect herself. Often because of it, Magenta is easily tempted by selfish desires, but despite this, Magenta has a moral compass and always tries to do the right thing or fix any chaos she has created in the end. Sadly sometimes she can't ever fully make up for her mistakes.

Going more into her personality, Magenta tends to be a quiet girl with a little spunky spice to her words. She loves to exercise, contrary to her lax and mellow attitude. She's always running around and doing active things. This girl is a very fast runner who has excellent stamina. It's no doubt she's one of the most fit of her pack. The quickest way to bond with this wolf is to probably join her during her morning jogs(it's rare for someone to keep up with her). Even though she's socially smart, Magenta has a terrible habit of always complimenting(or insulting)others with compliments ranging from anything. She is extremely honest, no matter how much trouble it gets her in. Ask her a question and she'll never lie. Also due to this she can make very bold statements in an innocent/oblivious way, shocking those around her. Another thing that tends to shock others is the fact that she's a huge flirt. She has no problem appreciating eye candy and will tell them if she finds them attractive and anything else they do that makes her heart swoon. At times she'll feel mischievous and even mess with others by trying to make them uncomfortable with suggestive sentences and smug looks. She'll also shower them with embarrassing acts of affection such as cuddling. Ironically, Magenta does not really desire a relationship and strongly dislikes others doing the opposite and flirting with her. If someone begins to flirt with her she becomes a timid mess. She can't stand it when others flirt with her, causing her to become a coward around that canine/flee and try to avoid them.

In the end, Magenta is a bit reserved and mysterious, revealing very little about herself unless very specific questions are asked of her. Magenta's biggest talent may be her ability to calm others down with clever words, a strong neutrality, the talent of not taking sides, and a strong soothing aura. She has a way of settling the anger of others, often making her a wonderful companion to hang around with when you're angry or need to rant. If there's a fight among others she can easily break it up with a surprising confidence that is usually hidden by her shyness. She rarely ever gets angry but when she does she becomes very irrational, to the point that it can bare terrible consequences for herself and others. She isn't afraid to admit that she's a coward. She's no hero and would likely be the first to flee for her life.

Magenta was born in this pack and raised among most of the others. She knows them all quite well and she use to be very social with everyone. That changed when she became two years old, for what reason, there seems to be none on the outside. As the above mentioned, love and mates is a complicated thing for Magenta. This girl also sees her name as a form of an insult, so she really doesn't like it but it too shy to ask others to call her something else.
Rotten
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Re: ☄ survival☄ forms and discussion

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top